Yuzu ♥

Yuzu ♥

Friday, May 11, 2012

Back~~!

Heyyoooo ! im back XD
it has been a long time since I updated my blog hehe..
sorry for my few months hiatus ya X)

May.. I've already enrolled myself into Degree life!!
glad that I successfully ended my foundation and go into degree..
although my results are not at the top, but I'm already happy with it.. ~~
things goes like that.. after foundation life, as expected there are some friends gonna leave me soon =(
but no worries, i won't forget you all de =) as long as we keep in touch and hang out often then it's fine ^^
to my lai lai and ning ~ +u for you guys de study.. although we can't see each other too often dy, but we dabianss will miss you girls a lot ~ fight for ur dreams and future ya!! =D all the best to everyone out there ! ^-^

a love for all of you from my beloved baekhyun ~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment