Yuzu ♥

Yuzu ♥

Sunday, September 29, 2013

hellooooooo ~

hahahahaha! I realized my blog has a lot titles of "hello".. XD
aiyaa bobian la... I always update my blog once in a blue moon..~
up until now, im already in my degree year 2 semester 2..
this semester is my short semester, i like it but at the same time i hate it..hahaha~
the advantage of short semester is everything ends in 2 months, then 2 months holiday is waiting for me..
the disadvantage is I need to put 4 months syllabus in my small brain within 2 months.. phew so suffering..

this semester im taking industrial chemistry and fluid mechanics..
both lecturers are angmo.. haha..
industrial chemistry can kill me a lot seriously.. x_x
one word can conclude everything for industrial chem : MEMORIZING
I hate memorizing... so.. goodluck to myself la..~
on the other hand, fluid mechanics can use one word to conclude too.. CALCULATIONS
hahaha I think I like calculations more, but fluid mechanics is not an easy subject..
just hope that I can do well in this semester..!

alright, go to another topic..
my beloved EXO has achieved 4 triple crowns with their follow-up song Growl..
Growl is seriously nice la.. daebak *XOXO*
but I just feel kinda pity because they ended their promotions early..
they could win more #1 if they continue to promote seriously..
but they seriously need more rest =)
alright I will stop here, goodnight everyone ~♥♥



kisses and hugs for everyone,
yanyan♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment