Yuzu ♥

Yuzu ♥

Friday, December 23, 2011

hey..~

hey all~!
HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE :D 
tang yuan <3 

btw, today I went to sungei wang with my family members to hunt for presents =)
but in the end we bought our new year shirts and jeans~~ hehe..
and of course, I successfully bought those presents..
and I tell you, I walked for >1 hour maybe just to find your present..
u better like it you know XD
tmr night is going to house by house caroling.. 
hope it wont be raining tmr night~~ *praying hard*
nights!=)

4 comments:

  1. hapi DONGZHI ,=p n yup,GOD heard ur prayer..had a great n wonderful caroling niteZ~ =)
    hahaha,u r funny leh..u so gt heart 2 find present for tat YOU,tat YOU sure like it de loh...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~~ dat YOU is no one other than MELANIE WONG loh~~~ i really find dao so san fu T.T ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH~~dun worry,ur 诚意so big..i guranteed she sure LIKE de~~hehe =)

    ReplyDelete