Yuzu ♥

Yuzu ♥

Monday, December 19, 2011

holiday ~

hmm, I feel that my sem break is very contented ^^
Dabianss came my house straight away after finals..
then I went to the choir camp in PD for 2 days 1 night..
then I went to kedah and penang with dabianss for our trip.. 3 days 2 nights.. <3
after that, I'm gonna busy for the preparation of Christmas =)
in this week, I have to go church 3-4 times..
to practise for choir, caroling drama and caroling =)
it's nice to have such busy time in my sem break XD at least I won't grow mushroom at home..
but..
OOPS! I haven shop for my CNY clothes and christmas present! OH NO~~

5 comments:

  1. YA,very contented holiday...bt horh,the things tat listed above,oledi cleared liao lo~nw only left grow mushroom havnt do only~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yea CLEARED~! but 27 dec stil got to go church~~ rehearsal for an event on 30 dec >< ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh,nice lehh...can participate in tat event...=) sing wit the children choir...will younger abit..XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah i very old now meh~? blek XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaa,of coz old la....older than those children...=P

    ReplyDelete